I’ve been tagged by Bianca (thanks!), and thought I’d play along. Here are my five things about myself:
- As a baby I was the cover model for a Japanese baby magazine called Sweet Baby. Both my parents and my grandparents have the issue framed and hung in their hallways. That one shoot is the extent of my modeling career.
- I really hate all things chocolate. A lot of people have a really big problem with this, and either get angry or try to get me to eat something chocolate. To deal with this I often will tell people I’m allergic to chocolate (which I’m not,) after which they will feel bad for me, but leave me alone.
- I have vivid dreams almost every night, and most often they involve people I’m merely acquainted with.
- My current favorite breakfast food is a quesadilla made with a roasted-red-pepper tortilla and Trader Joe’s organic cottage cheese, which incidentally is the only cottage cheese I like. This sounds slightly strange, but really is delicious.
- I wear flip flops far more than every other type of shoe put together. Living in California allows me to do this.
too tired to tag anyone else right now, and working on a very spotty internet connection, so will do that part tomorrow.
the rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.