I have become a terrible blogger. Luckily, there are people like Cardboard out there to call me out and give me easy posts. So thanks Cardboard for tagging me, and here’s a promise that I’ll try to write more.
Here’s how the game works:
- Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and links to their blogs
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
OK, here are my seven facts:
- Driving is one of my favorite things to do. So I love road trips with friends, but I also love long car trips by myself when I can blast the music as loud as I want and have time to think.
- I’m really, really terrible at doing nothing, and even at doing one thing at once. My personal hell is being trapped somewhere with nothing to do, read, or play with and no one to talk to. I’m working on this – trying to be comfortable with only my own thoughts.
- One of my eyes is very slightly lazy. Not very much – no one has ever noticed it without me pointing it out, and you can really only tell when I’m lying on my side, but when I am lying on my side I have to close one eye to read.
- I’m the ultimate night person. I can be exhausted all day, but once 10pm hits I’m wide awake. I would stay up until 4am every night if I could find people to keep me company (night gets pretty boring by yourself.)
- I like snow a lot for about an hour, and then I’m done. This is one of the many reasons I live in the Bay Area.
- Summer is my favorite season. By a lot. Long days, warm weather, everyone (well, at least this someone) is happier and more laid back. If I had my choice, it’d be summer all year round.
- There is currently only one room in my house that I’ve only painted once. I’ve lived here for two and a half years. Yes, I have a problem.